In today’s show, Snappy Bakes and Martin have a showdown, King Richard teaches an elderly lady about tachyons, time dialation, and quantum mechanics, a pizza customer isn’t happy to hear a chicken get murdered while he’s on the phone, and landlords don’t appreciate when you flush fistfulls of dandelions down the toilet.
- Listen to Snappybakes on Mixlr
- Listen to Take Off Your Pants with Devon Anustart
- Listen to Another Prank Call Show with King Richard
- King Richard’s call is taken from Bonersode 59 – click here to listen to all of the call
- Listen to Dragonmere
- Listen to Wasted Memory
- Listen to Toxic Waste
- Listen to Dwight The Janitor
- The intro song is a parody of Mistadobalina by Del and is performed by Carol.
- The background music throughout the show is Addictive Business by Neil Cicierega, the ending song is Very Busy People by The Limousines.
If you like the calls you heard in this episode, then you’ll probably like the podcast that many of the calls are taken from, which is called The Snow Plow Show. That show is released twice a week, so be sure to subscribe to it. I also do a few other podcasts that you might enjoy, such as Brad’s Cactus Shack,the Hobosodes, and Hang Up The Phone. You can find even more great prank calls on the Phone Losers of America YouTube channel. And be friends with us on Animal Crossing!
And if you like prank calls but you can’t stand me, you might like the shows on the Prank Call Nation network, as well as shows like Justin Sings The Pranks, Daisy’s Dungeon, Graveyard Goonz, Wasted Memory, Another Prank Call Show, Dragonmere, Travels with Miriam, and Devon Anustart.