In the premiere episode of Mr. Dobalina’s Wonderful World of Prank Calls, we call up a few landlords as their tenants and try to convince them that we’re mentally ill. Spoiler alert: It usually works. This episode features calls by Roy and Staci.
- Our intro song is by Parry Gripp and was used without permission
- Staci’s YouTube contains more Tenants From Hell calls that she’s done
- Roy’s YouTube contains yet even more Tenants From Hell calls
- Listen to Roy’s twice-weekly prank call show, called The Snow Plow Show
- The background music in this episode is from the song Grenade by Bruno Mars
- Ending music is Free Water by Redbox and the Chilipeppers
If you like the calls you heard in this episode, then you’ll probably like my other podcast, called The Snow Plow Show. I also pop up occasionally on the shows you find on the Prank Call Nation network, such as Madhouse Live, Mop Riding With Dwight, and Partytime with Matt and Zax. The XYZ Prank Call Show, 976-NEON, and JagTV are pretty funny too, or you might enjoy Calls of Mass Confusion, where hidden cameras capture the reactions of people we call. You can support this show on Patreon to get extra shows each week and get access to a giant archive of secret shows.